I’ve just released version 1.5 of Memory Serves.
Download the latest version here.
Below is a list of the fixes and improvements in this version:
- Runs as single instance: if you try to run Memory Serves and it is already running, it will open a web page to the Memory Serves site and exit. This prevents errors due to two instances of Memory Serves competing for the same port.
- System tray icon. This lets you easily see if Memory Serves is running. You can also right click the icon to launch Memory Serves in your browser, or quit the server. Display of the system tray icon can be controlled in the preferences.
- Rudimentary statistical information is displayed on the view memory/glossary page (% of records validated and reliability rating stats).
- The memory footprint was reduced slightly.
- Other minor tweaks to the view pages
About Memory Serves
Memory Serves is a free application that lets you share Felix translation memories (TMs) and glossaries over your local network or VPN.