I’ve just released version 1.4.3 of Felix.
Below are some of the main changes and improvements in version 1.4.3.
- Bug fix: When you edited a record, the match text sometimes got duplicated
- Users can now customize user names (Preferences >> General tab).
- Each translation record (or translation unit: TU) has a creator and modified-by field
- Bug fix: Added .ftm and .fgloss file extension filters for Memory/Glossary manager dialogs
- Bug fix: Cleanup Menus would fail if PowerPoint or Excel was not installed
- Bug fix: The Save As dialog for the glossary window did not save glossaries in other than fgloss format.
- Press CTRL + ALT + F9 to toggle shortcuts between enabled and disabled in Word. Each time the shortcuts are toggled, there is a system beep. Any other bindings to CTRL + ALT + F9 are preserved.
- CONTROL+ALT+↑ corrects the current translation in Word, even in translation mode
- Bug fix: The Office programs would sometimes stay in memory after quitting
- Translation history is now disabled by default
For a full list of changes, see What’s New in the Felix manual.