I’ve just released version 1.0 of Memory Serves. There are a number of improvements over the early releases of Memory Serves. The main ones are listed below.
- Browse memories and glossaries
- Search memories and glossaries
- Edit, delete, and view records
- Utility to clear admin account if you forget your password*
* The utility can only be used from the host machine, and will only affect the account of the logged-on user.
About Memory Serves
Memory Serves is free program that shares Felix memories over the local network. This is useful when two or more translators are working collaboratively, and want to share the same translation memories/glossaries. It also makes it possible to manage your group’s translation memories in a central location.
Felix version 1.2 on the way
Barring a meteor strike to the Japanese archipelago, I’ll be releasing Felix version 1.2 tomorrow. This will enable networking goodness using Felix memories.