I’ve just released version 1.7 of Memory Serves.
This release includes the following fixes and improvements.
- Regular expression searching
Prefix a string with the tag “regex:” to do regular-expression searching and replacing.
- Upload and merge TMs/glossaries
You can now upload TMs and glossaries, and merge them with existing ones. To do so, go to the View page for the TM or glossary you want to merge with.
- Bug fix: Hiragana was sometimes not found on searches
- A warning appears if Memory Serves is run at localhost (usually means there is no network connection)
- On the global search page, each record in the results includes a link to the TM/glossary it belongs to