I’ve just released version 1.5.1 of Felix.
You can download the latest version here.
This is a minor release, with several bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved support for PowerPoint interface (especially 2007)
- Register Glossary Entry dialog box allows you to select the destination glossary
- Use the “Advanced” button the Register Glossary Entry dialog box to set default values for added glossary entries (such as context, validated flag, and reliability value)
- Concordance view now starts numbering matches as 1 (was 0 before)
- Bug fix: When loading preferences, remote glossaries were not removed
- Bug fix: Removed behavior to delete identical glossary entries when a memory entry was deleted
- Bug fix: Remote memories always had the name “New” in the Memory Manager dialog
- Bug fix: Background color setting in Edit Record dialog box did not work