I’ve just released version 1.6.7 of Felix.
The main new features and improvements in this version are as follows.
- “One translation per source” option
- PowerPoint Felix interface made consistent with Word and Excel interfaces
- “Correct Translation” keyboard shortcut for Excel
1. “One translation per source” option
There is now an option to only allow one translation per source segment. By default, Felix allows any number of translations for the same source segment.
When this feature is enabled, if you add a new translation for an existing source segment in the TM, the existing record will be replaced.
To enable this feature, go to Tools > Preferences, then click on the Memory tab, and select “One translation per source segment.”
Note: You should set this option before loading any TMs. If you change it after a TM is loaded, you could get unexpected results.
2. PowerPoint Felix interface made consistent with Word and Excel interfaces
The Felix interface for PowerPoint now matches those for Word and Excel, with a translation and review mode.
3. “Correct Translation” keyboard shortcut for Excel
There is now a “Correct Translation” keyboard shortcut option for Excel. To activate this option, go to the Felix menu in Excel, and select Preferences. Then select Keyboard Shortcuts, and assign a keyboard shortcut for “Correct Translation”. The default is CTRL+ALT+UP.