6. Using Felix from Excel
6.1 Getting Started
In order to use Felix from Microsoft
Excel, you must select the Excel interface component during installation.
See 2.2 Installation for details.
The Felix interface includes
functionality to assist in translating Excel files. Excel is a good
format for storing glossaries and memories, and the interface
also includes functions to export Excel glossaries/memories to Felix
(Felix can also export memories and glossaries as Excel files).
The following sections describe using Felix from Excel.
- 6.2 Translation Mode
- This section describes using Excel in Translation mode, to translate
worksheets using Felix. Translation mode is also used to export
glossaries and translation memories (TMs) to Felix.
- 6.3 Review Mode
- This section describes using Review mode to review and revise
translations from Excel.
- 6.4 Setting Preferences in Excel
- This section describes the various Felix-related preferences
that can be set from Excel.
- 6.5 Translation History
- This section describes using the translation history feature
to automatically reflect your changes to an Excel worksheet in
your Felix translation memory.
Back (Word) |
Next (Translation Mode)