Version 1.6.9 of Felix has been released.
The main fixes and improvements in this version are as follows:
- Bug fix: Rare crashes in Search window
- Bug fix: CTRL + ALT + F9 keyboard shortcut does not work
- Support times in searches
- Active setting for Manager Window
1. Bug fix: Rare crashes in Search window
Under rare circumstances, an invalid query syntax in the Search window could crash Felix.
2. Bug fix: CTRL + ALT + F9 keyboard shortcut does not work
The CTRL + ALT + F9 keyboard shortcut for disabling/enabling keyboard shorcuts in MS Office did not work.
3. Support times in searches
Times are now supported in date-related searches. For example, the date created can now be specified with the date and time, rather than just the date. Date-times are specified in the following format: “YYYY/MM/DD [HH:MM:SS]“.
4. Active setting for Manager Window
You can now specify translation memories and glossaries as active or inactive. An inactive TM/glossary can be used for concordance and searching, but is not used for memory and glossary searches.